- 500gr strained yogurt
- 500gr whipped cream
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp fruit compote
- ½ or 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 pineapple rings
- 100gr almonds
- 100gr cashews
- 100gr pistachios
- Cut 4 rings of pineapple in small pieces.
- Melt the sugar in a pan and add the nuts so they become caramelized.
- Once done add in a blender and blend into smaller pieces.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together.
- If you want you can decorate your yogurt dessert with the rest of the pineapple and nuts.
- You can use strawberries instead of pineapple or your favourite fruit.