- 2 cups of fresh basil
- 1 handful pine nuts
- 1 handful grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- salt& pepper
- Start by blending half the basil with all the ingredients.
- Make sure you scrape down the sides of the blender and then add the rest of the basil.
- Blend all the ingredients well until a paste has formed.
- Add olive oil, if you want the pesto for sandwiches add a little bit.
- If you want to make a sauce for pastas add more olive oil.
- Taste the pesto and adjust to your liking.
- Have a delicious sandwitch with chicken and pesto.