- 1kg octopus (fresh or frozen)
- 1 glass of red wine
- 500gr pasta
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 100gr of olive oil
- Salt – Pepper
- Wash the octopus and put it in a pot.
- Start cooking and once boiled add the wine and turn down the heat.
- Leave it to cook in low heat for 1 hour.
- When its ready cut it in small pieces.
- Strain the liquid from the pot and reserve.
- In a pot add olive oil and sauté onion.
- Add the octopus.
- Then add half of the reserved liquid, tomato, salt, pepper, water.
- When the water boils add pasta.
- Boil in low heat.
- Good luck and enjoy the Octopus Pasta!!