- 1 Can Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 packet passata
- 1 garlic clove
- Half an onion
- 500gr beef mince
- 100gr mozzarella
- 5 tbsps. white flour
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- 500ml milk
- 1 glass red wine
- Lasagne sheets
- 1 chicken stock cube
- Fry onions and garlic in olive oil and then add the mince.
- Cook mince thoroughly and then add 1 glass of red wine.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes and then add chopped tomatoes and passata.
- Crumble in 1 chicken stock cube and simmer on a low heat for 30-45 mins.
- Heat olive oil in pan.
- Add flour and mix well until a thick paste.
- Add milk slowly and stir, leave to cook for 10 mins.
- Optionally you can add cheese.
- Spread a light layer of red sauce on the bottom of the baking dish to stop pasta from sticking.
- Add lasagne sheets and red sauce layering as you go.
- For the final layer use only white sauce and top with mozzarella.
- Cook for 30-45 minutes at 200C.