Fluffy Madeira Cake
Fluffy Madeira cake
- 50gr ground almond
- 175g butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 175g caster sugar
- Zest of 1 orange
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 200gr self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp. milk
- In a large ball, add the sugar and butter. Break up the butter into small pieces with your hands or with a spatula.
- Beat the sugar and butter with whisk before using an electric so there is no mess.
- Add one egg and with an electric whisk mix well.
- Add the other eggs one at a time and mix.
- Add the orange zest, vanilla extract and seize the flour in.
- Add the ground almonds and beat until you have a thick batter.
- If the mixture is too thick add a few tablespoons of milk.
- Grease a baking tin and add the mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven in 170- 150C for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Enjoy your Fluffy Madeira cake!!