Cookies & Cream Chocolate
Cookies & Cream Homemade Chocolate
- 15 Cookies
- 300gr white chocolate (melted)
- Crush Cookies by hand into small pieces.
- Break the white chocolate into small pieces and melt.
- In a saucepan bring about an inch of water to simmer.
- Put the heatproof bowl in the mouth of the pot, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl.
- Stir chocolate occasionally as it softens. When you have just a few small unmelted chunks, remove bowl from heat.
- Combine the melted chocolate and the cookies and mix.
- In a baking tray add some greaseproof paper and pour in the mixture.
- Put in the fridge or Freezer until your Cookies & Cream Chocolate is solid!