Stuffed Pancakes with hazelnut chocolate spread
- 200gr plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 400ml milk
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsps melted butter
- ½ vanilla extract
- Hazelnut chocolate spread
- Sift the flour and salt in a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre and place the eggs, melted butter and milk.
- Mix until all flour is combined.
- Whisk until the mixture has no lumps.
- Into a non-stick fry pan pour one spoonful of the pancake mixture, then add a blob of hazelnut spread and lastly pour another spoonful of the pancake mixture on top.
- Repeat until the mixture is finished.
- Enjoy your Stuffed Pancakes!
Absolutely fantastic! 😀