- 1kg sardines, cleaned
- 2 lettuces
- 5 onions, chopped
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of dill
- 5 tbsps of olive oil
- 1-2 tbsps mustard
- 3 lemons
- Salt & Pepper
- Sprinkle of oregano
- Rinse the lettuce and chop.
- Chop the onions, parsley and dill.
- Lay the lettuce, parsley, dill and onions on a baking tray and season.
- Lay the sardines over the lettuce and herbs.
- In a bowl mix the olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing over the sardines.
- Cook in the oven at 180c for 40-50 minutes.
- Enjoy your Roasted Sardines!