- 5 medium potatoes
- 3 spring onions chopped
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 3 boiled eggs
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp yoghurt greek style
- 1 tbsp capers
- Salt & Pepper
- Wash the potatoes, cut into cubes and boil in a bit of salted water.
- When boiled, add them in a large bowl and add the chopped spring onions, the onion, eggs in small cubes and capers (put capers in a bowl with water to avoid too much salt)
- Mix mayonnaise with yogurt and add to the bowl.
- Add salt and pepper and mix well.