Mediterranean Breadsticks with sunflower seeds
Mediterranean Breadsticks with Sunflower Seeds
- 350gr brown flour
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ cup sunflower oil
- 2 tsps. baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Half a tsp sugar
- Add flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a bowl.
- Then add the sunflower oil, wine and a handful of sunflower seeds.
- Mix and knead well until the dough is firm.
- Add sunflower oil while kneading if necessary.
- Divide the dough into twenty small balls.
- Roll each ball into a stick shape.
- On a baking tray put a sheet of greaseproof paper and line your breadsticks.
- Brush each breadstick with wine and then sprinkle sunflower seeds.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy your Mediterranean Breadsticks!