A super simple treat that you can prepare in 5 minutes and have ready in 20! This coconut Snowballs can be made all year around but their white swowball look makes them ideal for Christmas.A very light dessert that only needs 3 basic ingredients, sugar, eggs and coconut. We also add some vanilla powder or vanilla extract and mix well.
- 450gr of sugar
- 450gr of desiccated coconut
- 5 medium sized eggs
- 2 vanilla powder (8gr) or 1tsp of vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- If the eggs are big try adding four first and see what the mixture looks like, if the mixture is very dry and it’s hard to form into balls and the fifth egg.
- Mix well until all the ingredients are well combined and then make balls the size of a meat ball.
- Create snowballs with all the mixture and if you like you can add an almond on top of each snowball for decoration.
- Place baking paper in a tray and then add the Coconut Snowballs.
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 180C for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy and Happy Holidays!