This recipe is so quick and great as an appetizer or even a snack when you are watching the football. These Cheesy Peppers can be made with reduced fat cheese and turkey slices instead of ham, they will still be as delicious. Even kids will love these peppers!
- 6 medium size peppers
- 6 slices of cheese
- 6 slices of ham
- 6 slices of spicy cheese
- Salt &Pepper
- A bit of olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Cut tops off peppers and remove the seeds.
- You can either chop the cheese and ham into small pieces and stuff the peppers or you can layer the slices.
- You can layer one slice of cheese, one layer of ham or turkey and one layer of spicy cheese and roll it in the pepper.
- Repeat the same with all the peppers.
- Grease a baking tray, add the peppers and add a bit od olive oil over them.
- Add salt and pepper and bake for anout 15-20 mins.
- Enjoy your yummy cheesy peppers!