Ingredients for 6 portions:
- 400 gr plain flour
- 150 gr sugar
- 150 gr butter
- 600 gr milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp liquid vanilla or 2 capsules vanilla
- Whisk butter and sugar until the mixture is fluffy and white.
- Add the eggs one at a time and whisk again.
- Add milk, baking powder, vanilla and plain flour at the end.
- Preheat the waffle maker and when it’s ready put one scoop of the mixture and wait until the waffle is ready.
- Put the waffle on a plate and add a blob of hazelnut chocolate spread and anything else you desire, such us strawberries, bananas, ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream.
- Enjoy your Waffles!!!