Do you want to impress your love one? Are you celebrating your anniversary? Is Valentines coming up? Well these Cheesecake strawberries will not only impress your loved one but they won’t be able to stop eating them.
This light dessert is so easy, yummy and perfect for a romantic date night. All you have to do is pick some lovely ripe strawberries, quite large in size add the mixture sprinkle some crushed buscuits and that’s it!
These are also perfect as decoration over other desserts or if you are just craving a quick sweet snack. For a healthier version you can use light cream cheese and less powdered sugar for the mixture.
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 3 digestive biscuits, crushed
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Wash and core the strawberries with a small knife.
- Make sure to dry the strawberries after washing.
- Remove a bit of the inside of the strawberries and use a spoon to stuff the cream cheese mixture in.
- Top with crumbled digestives.
- Enjoy Your Cheesecake Strawberries with a glass of bubbly!