- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 diced onion
- 1 ½ tbsp. chilli powder
- 1 diced garlic glove
- 400gr can chopped tomatoes
- 500gr pasta
- 250gr kidney beans
- 250gr minced beef meat
- Chopped parsley
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan.
- Add in chopped onions and cook 10 minutes until translucent.
- Add garlic and cook for another few minutes.
- Add the beef and season with salt and pepper. Stir often to break up the meat and cook until the meat is browned and cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Add kidney beans and cook for another few minutes.
- Add kidney beans, and 1/2 tablespoon chili powder and continue to cook until the beans are heated through.
- Stir in chopped tomatoes and chopped parsley.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water until al dente.
- Serve on plates with the chili spooned over top.
- Enjoy your Chilli Pasta!