- 1 egg
- 1 cup of self-raising flour
- 1 cup of milk
- A pinch of salt
- 100gr blueberries
- Add the egg, flour and milk into a large mixing bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and whisk everything until you have a smooth batter.
- Add blueberries.
- Put a large frying pan on a medium heat and after a minute or so, add ½ tablespoon of oil.
- Cook the pancakes for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve the pancakes straight away, topped with some honey or maple syrup.
- Enjoy your Blueberry Pancakes!